Student Sponsor Licence

Secure and Maintain a Sponsor Licence to Engage International Students

Tier 4 (General) Student Visa | How can we help?

The UK has a well-known and recognized network of universities and colleges. This part of the world has emerged as the most desired destination for students from around the world. In the United Kingdom, the student visa has been the target and concern for every government due to abuse of this category by bogus colleges and non-genuine students. This is why it has been the constant changing and toughening category of UK immigration. The rules have been developed in such a way that it limits the ability of international students to work or settle in the UK unless they apply into one of the economic migrant categories.

Tier 4 student visa is further categorized into:

Tier-4 (General) student and Tier4 (Child) student categories.

Tier-4 (General) Student.

You can apply for a Tier 4 (General) student visa to study in the UK if you are16 years old or over and you

  • Have an unconditional offer in an eligible course of studies and you have been issued with a confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS)

  • You can speak, read, write and understand English at the required level.

  • You have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances

Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS):

The confirmation of acceptance for studies (CAS) is a reference number, provided by your educational institute. The CAS is legitimate proof that you have been inducted by the respective institute, in a particular course. You have to put this reference number in your Tier 4 Student Visa application.