Sponsor Licence Specialists

You can apply for a Student visa to study in the UK if you are 16 years old or over and you

Higher education teaching professionals
  • Have been offered a place on a course by a licensed student sponsor
  • Have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course – the amount will vary depending on your circumstances
  • Can speak, read, write and understand English
  • Have consent from your parents if you’re 16 or 17 – you’ll need evidence of this when you apply

Need more information?

Sponsor Licence Specialists (SLS) are a team of trusted immigration advisers and industry experts ready to help you and your business. We can help you meet the requirements for hospitality jobs with visa sponsorship in the UK. If you would like to explore the opportunities available please give our team a call.